Browse

Veuve Clicquot
The Clicquot Champagne house has its origins in a trading business, established in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot who dealt principally in textiles and finance, but also handled the produce of a small area of vineyards at nearby Bouzy and Ambonnay. Philippe built the business up over the next two decades, subsequently retiring and handing control to his son, Fran?ois, in 1801.
Display: Grid / List
Show:
Sort By: