Ch. Bellevue has a long history which reaches back to at least the 17th Century, when the Fief de Bellevue was the seat of the Lacaze family. They were associated with the property as long ago as 1642, only relinquishing their ownership in 1938. Since that time the estate has been under the aegis of the de Conink and Pradel de Lavaux families, although its true renaissance has been a much more recent affair. This began in 2000..
There are no products that match the criteria.