Browse

Domaine du Vieux Telegraphe
D. du Vieux T?l?graphe does indeed derive its name from an old telegraph station, one which was once sited on the hill where this Ch.neuf D. now stands. The station was one of Claude Chappe's optical telegraph relay towers, erected in 1792, part of a system of such stations spanning the whole of France which utilised a semaphore system to relay information..
Display: Grid / List
Show:
Sort By: