Price:  £18.95 | Case Rate: £18.95
Ex Tax: £15.79

Cannonball Wine Co - Chardonnay 2017

Information

  • Country: USA
  • Wine Region: California
  • Grape: Chardonnay
  • Grape Percentage: 100%
  • Alcohol Percentage: 13.5%
  • Unit Quantity (ml): 75
Food Matching

Food Matching

Pair with roast chicken, fresh seafood, and light pasta dishes. Also perfect as an aperitif!

Duty/Vat Paid

Wine tasting notes

Zippy Californian Chardonnay, a mouthful of pineapple and ripe peach with a dollop of lemon curd.

Vinification Notes

Whole cluster press followed by a cold soak for 36 to 48 hours. 75% undergoes tank ferment and the remaining 25% is fermented in a mixture of new and old barrel. Half of the blend spent nine months in French Oak, while the other 50% spent eleven months in American Oak.