Wine Filter

Currently shopping by:

Wine Type:

Country:

Region:

Area:

Grape:

Producer:

Price: {{ priceRange }}

Feature: {{ featureOrganic }}

Feature: {{ featureVegetarian }}

Feature: {{ featureVegan }}
clear all filters

Soave

Roccolo Grassi - Soave 2017

Italy
White wine from Veneto · Italy
Price: £18.95
Case Rate: £17.99
Ex Tax: £15.79
Country:
Wine Region: Veneto
Winery: Roccolo Grassi
Wine Maker: Marco Sartori
Grape: Garganega
Grape Percentage: 100% Garganega
Alcohol Percentage: 12%
Unit Quantity (ml): 750
Best To Drink: Drink Now
Vegan:
Yes
Vegan
{{ quantity }}
Rating 88 pts  Wine Advocate/Robert Parker
Add to wishlist
Country:
Wine Region: Veneto
Winery: Roccolo Grassi
Wine Maker: Marco Sartori
Grape: Garganega
Grape Percentage: 100% Garganega
Alcohol Percentage: 12%
Unit Quantity (ml): 750
Best To Drink: Drink Now
Vegan:
Yes
Vegan

Wine tasting notes

Fine white flowers aroma, peach and apricot-scented notes combined with a spicy mineral nose. A wine of great finesse and aromatic complexity with a long and elegant finish.

Expert reviews

Wine Advocate/Robert Parker (2012) - 88 pts

Dec 2014 - Monica Larner - The 2012 Soave La Broia is a crisp and luminous white wine that is redolent of chopped peach, ginger, white mineral and fresh garden herbs. The wine is aged 80% in oak and the remaining 20% only sees stainless steel for one year. In fact, the rich creaminess of the mouthfeel is one of the wine's best attributes.


Vinous/Antonio Galloni (2012) - 90 pts

July 2015 - Apricot pit, white, peach, almond and savory herbs are some of the nuances that meld together in the 2012 Soave La Broia. A kick of acidity gives the soft, textured finish a touch of brightness, while partial aging in steel (30%) keeps the wine nicely focused.-- Antonio Galloni


James Suckling (2011) - 90 pts

A white with dried apple and melon character. Full body, bright acidity and a tangy finish. Pretty Soave. Drink now.


Wine Enthusiast (2010) - 90 pts

Like all the wines created by Roccolo Grassi, you can really feel that extra push towards quality and elegance here. La Broia is an oak-aged Soave with a soft consistency and loads of peach, tangerine, melon and white fruit intensity. The finish is smooth and creamy.