//=$column_left?> //=$column_right?> //=$content_top?>//=$content_bottom?>
Who are we?
- Our registered office is at 1 The Courtyard, Poundfield Road, Chalvington, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN27 3YD
- Our contact details are in the "contact us" section on our site. Please get in touch if you have any questions or feedback about this policy. We'd be delighted to help.
What's the point of this policy?
- The idea is that we tell you how we deal with your "personal data". (This is the technical term for information about any identified or identifiable living person). Please read on to find out what kind of personal data we collect, how we use and protect it, to whom we disclose it and how you can access and rectify it.
- Please don't use our site unless you are completely happy with this policy. If you do use our site, we'll assume that you do accept it.
Might the policy change?
- It may well do and so you should check it whenever you visit our site. We'll assume you agree to the revised policy if you use the site after the effective date shown at the top of the policy.
What personal or other data do we collect?
- We collect and store the information which you give us via forms on our site - such as your name, address, email address, phone number and so on - or when communicating with us by email or in some other way.
- We may receive and store certain information automatically when you interact with us. Examples include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), cookie number, activity on our website including the pages you visited and searches you made
What about cookies?
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of your browser for longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
- Usually you can modify the settings of your browser to accept or reject all cookies or be notified when a cookie is set. For further information on cookies and cookie settings, including how to delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can continue to use our site if you reject cookies but its functionality may be limited.
How do we use your personal data?
- We use your personal data to provide our services eg send service messages, process payments and/or fulfil orders.
- We use your personal data to help us communicate with you effectively should you try to contact us via our site including verification of any claims you may make.
- If you have agreed on our site, we may use your personal data to send you emails (or other communications) with details of our or third party goods or services which may be of interest to you including information about special offers or promotions
- We retain personal data from closed accounts in order to comply with legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
- We may access; remove, alter or store or otherwise use any personal data if we think you have or may have breached our terms and conditions or to enforce our rights, or protect the public, or where if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
How do we protect personal data?
- Security is a high priority. We take appropriate precautions to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction using the same safeguards as we use for our own proprietary information.
- Our banking partner uses 128 bit SSL technology to encrypt credit card transactions. Only the last four digits of your credit card number are revealed when confirming an order.
- Don't forget that email and other electronic communications are not secure if they haven't been encrypted. Your communications may pass through servers in a number of countries before they reach us. So we don't accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to or loss of personal data that stems from a cause beyond our control.
To whom do we disclose personal data?
- Payment details including credit card numbers are supplied direct to our payment processing company, Sage UK or PayPal. We don't receive or hold such information.
- We may disclose your contact details to third parties (eg couriers) to enable them to fulfil orders for goods.
- We may allow access to your personal data by other third parties who supply us with a service - for the purpose of their service only and in accordance with our instructions. Examples include website hosts and businesses which assist us in undertaking communications or monitoring our site.
- If you have agreed on our site, we may provide your personal data to selected third parties so that they can send you emails (or other communications) with details of goods or services which may be of interest to you including information about special offers or promotions.
We may disclose personal data so far as reasonably necessary:
- if we think you have or may have breached our terms and conditions or to enforce our rights or protect the public or where we have reasonable grounds for believing that a criminal act has been committed) or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority; or
- in the case of an actual or proposed (including negotiations for a) sale or merger or business combination involving of all or the relevant part of our business.
- We may store or transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area for the purposes stated in this policy
- Except as otherwise specifically included in this policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to third parties, whether they are other users of our site or other websites, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your information.
How can you access and rectify personal data?
- You can access and rectify your personal data by contacting us by the means shown on our website. We may charge an administration fee in line with data protection laws.
- For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the website of the UK Information Commissioner.